Friday 3 May 2013

Book: The May Thirteenth Incident and Democracy in Malaysia


http://www.utar.edu.my/lib/img/DS597.2.G643%201971.jpg
I would like to share with all Malaysians particularly the current young generation voters, my book about Malaysia's Democracy and what happened during the May Thirteenth (5-13) incident.

I've decided to upload the book in its entirety here with a cover note. It is my hope that the book will open your eyes.

You can click on the links below and save a copy as you wish.

Cover Note:
Cover Note Link

Full Book "The May Thirteenth Incident and Democracy in Malaysia":
Book Link


Table of contents of "The May Thirteenth Incident and Democracy in Malaysia"
 1. MALAYSIA AS A DEMOCRACY
 2. THE CRISIS OF CONFIDENCE
 3. MAY THIRTEENTH
 4. THE RESTORATION OF CONFIDENCE
 5. DEMOCRACY AND POLITICALSTABILITY-I
 6. DEMOCRACY AND POLITICAL STABILITY-II

No comments:

Post a Comment